Haha, laugh at the dad

Sorry, it’s a Wal-Mart commercial. Double sorry if it’s old news. It seems new if you’re among the 1% of the population that doesn’t have a Wal-Mart in your TV viewing area.

In other news, yeah, a couple video posts and a car diaper pad — busy week for me.

Comments

7 Responses to “Haha, laugh at the dad”

1. Victoria says:

I don’t think this commercial is funny at all. As a matter of fact I find it Horrific. Would rather go back to the Sponge Bob/Burger King ad than watch this again.

February 5th, 2010 at 7:59 am

2. Allison says:

I thought that commercial was hilarious. In a similar scary clown theme this one from USPS makes me laugh every time too:

February 5th, 2010 at 10:00 am

3. HappyMom says:

I’m voting with Deeply Disturbing. This is supposed to make me want to shop at WalMart?

This is why I never watch tv, which in turn may be why I’m so sensitive to it. Not missing it!

February 5th, 2010 at 12:10 pm

4. laughing lady says:

Now they can use all of the money they saved at Walmart to pay for therapy!

February 5th, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Wow, well, I found the commercial funny. If someone finds it offensive, I suppose it fails as an advertisement. However, after watching it one time I did remember #1 Wal-Mart and #2 party supplies. That’s a lot more than most funny commercials where you can’t remember what it was they were trying to sell you.

I can’t say I want a plastic unicorn trinket as a party favor though. Used books work so much better.

February 5th, 2010 at 10:31 pm

6. Pete says:

I will say it is a fair representation of what I feel like on the very few occasions when I shop at Walmart. :)

February 8th, 2010 at 11:07 am

But to be clear, I’m no fan of Wal-Mart. Any company that would sue one of its own severely brain-damaged employees is pure evil in my book.

February 10th, 2010 at 6:31 am