Vague request for a SoCal Thinga-reader

If you live in the Los Angeles area, and are a Thinga-reader, and are free the evening of January 5th, please shoot me an e-mail. I’m defining “Thinga-reader” as a person who has previously posted a comment on Thingamababy, as verified by your IP or e-mail address. Thanks.

Comments

7 Responses to “Vague request for a SoCal Thinga-reader”

1. Hyla says:

That is probably the vaguest blog post Ive ever seen!!!

December 29th, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Well, yes. I’m going to make someone an offer, but if I drop the wrong keywords into the post, I’ll have some people who use automated keyword Google reports here mighty quick posing as long-time readers and I don’t need that hassle.

December 29th, 2009 at 3:47 pm

3. April says:

Aww man. I used to live in L.A., but I moved. I guess this doesn’t count.

December 29th, 2009 at 7:58 pm

4. Grenda says:

I’m in LA. I don’t have specific plans on the evening of the 5th, but I have a 2 1/2 year old to deal with. Whatcha got in mind?

December 29th, 2009 at 11:48 pm

5. LooneyJen says:

I wish I lived there for the sheer ability to know what the vagueness is about. But alas, I’m on the East coast :)

December 30th, 2009 at 7:43 am

6. Penguinmommy says:

now we’re all just crazy curious! even over in Atlanta! lol

December 31st, 2009 at 10:26 am

Ohh, okay. I occasionally receive invites to new movie screenings when the films have some sort of parenting connection. In this case, the film is The Spy Next Door. It’s the totally plausible story of an international spy (Jackie Chan) who goes on a top secret mission while babysitting three kids.

Click for the trailer.

I’m never remotely geographically close to these screenings, so I thought I might get a Thinga-reader a free viewing and have ‘em do a short write-up. We’re kind of at the end of the opportunity window though, and everyone who has contacted me has issues with babysitting. Oh well!

December 31st, 2009 at 10:34 am