Tuesday, December 29th, 2009
Link Roundup #8,751
- Photo: awesome Christmas tree topper
- Photo: sock monkey full-body momma outfit with baby carrier
- An open letter to ABC about the gutting of A Charlie Brown Christmas. Owning the DVDs of Christmas specials is maybe sounding more sensible now, eh?
- The glass ceiling men face in being fathers — from Child’s Play X2 blog
- Bad photoshopping of the Banzai Jump ‘n Go Obstacle Course Bouncer.
- Creepy Kid Movies — a local-to-me blogger realizes a lot of kid movies are scary. (See previously: Tom Hanks made my child cry)
- Why Craigslist is a horrible place to guy baby gear — You’ll probably tell me Tanner is a common name, but in an area with 129,000 people spread over 2,000 square miles, the percentage of toddlers named Tanner is quite small. Craigslist sellers dream of big returns. Stick to garage sales.
There are a couple more mocking videos after the jump…