Friday, June 5th, 2009
Baby Link Roundup #7,851
Not that I find the above song actually funny, and some will surely find it decidedly unfunny, but my wife did snort at one lyric and it’s the least offensive of 3 videos I considered posting and I think there is a kernel of truth somewhere buried in the song.
Now, some links… (Sorry to folks who submitted links; I haven’t looked at them yet.)
2. The BPA industry is about to jack up the spin. Lots of products rely on BPA now, such as canned food and cola cans. Farmer’s markets and Mexican Coca-Cola are looking better and better.
3. 10 creative Mac & Cheese creations. This got a lot of play on social networks. Am I the only one who looks at these photos and thinks, I’m never eating this stuff again?
4. Photos of book-inspired cake designs you’ll have to make at home because no one will make them for you out of absurd corporation-inspired copyright concerns.
5. Cat Hammock – Not baby related. I just convinced my wife one will be arriving on Tuesday, to her dismay.
6. How to teach a child to argue — A really thought-provoking piece about teaching your kids to argue, in the classical Greek sense of the word. I’d really like to know what Thinga-readers think. I almost made this one a separate post.