Friday, May 29th, 2009
Link Roundup #7,427: Pics and Videos
No profound messages today…
- Photo: Spider Man saves some chicks.
- Photo: Tonka truck being transported.
- Photos: School lunches from around the world.
- A Scrabble picture frame would make a nice family portrait. What words would you position under your children’s photos? Grab a Scrabble game at a garage sale for 50 cents.
- Toddler straw necklace. So simple. I’d long forgotten the days of macaroni necklaces.
Okay, one boring news story: Baby formula is a hot black market item. Apparently it’s expensive, easy to shoplift and easy to sell. Formula crime rings exist. Formula even finances terrorism. At least that’s what I learned in a Google query. It all seems funny when there is a free substitute that literally leaks out of the bodies of new mothers. (Yes, I realize formula serves a purpose, but the percentage of women who truly need it for medical or other reasons is small.)
Some videos after the jump…
Baby Discipline video (Mild profanity, from the makers of Sophie Can Walk):
Bring Your Daughter to Work Day (Mild profanity, a clip from Robot Chicken, the stop motion animated TV series.)
This one isn’t baby-related, but I assume most Thinga-readers with young children are married… Brian & Eileen’s Wedding Music Video by Lockdown Projects. What a wonderful thing for your kids to watch years later.
Ball Family Music Video 1983-2008, also by Lockdown Projects.
The above video reminds me of the homemade Google Heads video below, something perhaps more within the average person’s budget.