Thursday, May 7th, 2009
Link Roundup #7,245
Sorry, no deeply contemplative links today.
1. Dad loads cesium clocks into minivan for family vacation to demonstrate to his kids relativistic time dilation.
2. Awesome outdoor play space ship. And at such a great price.
3. One more: train set in a briefcase. Great for long car trips.
4. NSFW video: twins conjoined at the penis. A brief comedy sketch funny perhaps to only a certain type of personality, maybe South Park fans.
7. A brouhaha over misspelled English words on Chinese-made baby blocks. Let’s forget that babies learning to spell words is a pipe dream.
8. Dad delivers baby at home hours after watching this video: