Saturday, March 7th, 2009
Baby Link Roundup #6,825
- Is genius born or can it be learned? -Time Magazine
- Photos: A closet turned into a space ship
- Rainbow Play Systems makes presidential swing sets. Browsing the company’s gallery, it seems Obama went with a low-end model. Malia and Sasha’s Castle looks not unlike sets sold at Costco.
- Books made after 1985 shouldn’t contain lead ink. I’m not too worried about oldies in our home library, but FYI.
- Depression Cooking with Clara — I don’t know why I’ve included this one… maybe because families are stretching dollars now more than ever or maybe because being a parent stirs up all sorts of thoughts about family history. GreatDepressionCooking.com has a little more info about Clara. Here’s one of her recipes.
In other news, life in the Thinga-household will be returning to some semblance of normalcy next week as my wife’s doubled-up work schedule concludes… hopefully resulting in regular updates to Thingamababy again. Although, I confess I enlisted in my daughter’s Parent-Teacher Organization this week and already have projects piling up (and she doesn’t start kindergarten until fall!).