Thursday, October 2nd, 2008
Baby Halloween Clown Costume
My wife has summarily decided we will be a family of clowns for Halloween. The kids’ outfits are simple: clown suits and rainbow wigs. Mom and Dad will have to work a bit on their own costumes (our old ones have been Freecycled).
My 6-month-old will mouth anything he gets his hands on, but completely ignores stuff on his head. He is shaping up to be quite different from his sister. He’s a chunky monkey (big sister was always at the bottom of the growth curve) and far easier to cajole into a rolling laugh.
Links from Halloweens Past:
- Real dads wear clown costumes
- Three maternity costumes to buy (or make at home)
- Twelve embarrassing Halloween baby costumes
- Twelve unfortunate toddler Halloween costumes
- Bloody Bonnets: Worst infant costume, or coolest hardcore baby gore?
- Demented infant costumes: Octobaby and Carriage Critter
- Zeebot Lives! How we made a toddler robot costume
- Baby costumes by Tom Arma
- Halloween coloring pages