Tuesday, June 3rd, 2008
Baby Link Roundup #5,638
1. Smucker’s Jam as Baby Bottle â€” Swistle shows us that Avent lids and nipples can be attached to certain glass jelly jars.
2. Baby time capsule â€” The Wee Life blog introduces the idea of a box to be opened on your child’s 18th birthday.
3. Contraction Master â€” Track your contractions by hitting the spacebar after each one. Or not. My wife was extremely annoyed when I tried to time things, regardless of method.
4. Bus Songs â€” Get lyrics and the tunes to common sing-along songs.
5. How big is the baby? â€” See size comparisons week-by-week using fruits and vegetables. It’s an oldie from The Nest.
7. 82 pictures in 73 minutes â€” Of bicyclists in Amsterdam. It’s food for thought as gas prices continue to skyrocket. Bike trailer for the kid(s)?
8. A Ben by another name: Dan â€” You rack your brain coming up with the perfect baby name, then your kid grows up and people ignore his name. My college counselor called me Ryan for four years. Who the hell is Ryan?
9. Some nice family dog photos â€” Wait, what’s that last one?