Thursday, May 8th, 2008
Baby Link Roundup
1. A short film, Politics of Preschool (more like kindgergarten)…
Video link via Thermal Reaction.
3. Shoebox Float Parade (video) â€” I hope my daughter’s elementary school is this cool.
4. Pregnant Paper Dolls â€” It’s official. I don’t understand women.
5. Was the Last Time Your Last? â€” An excellent essay reflecting on your childhood and living in the moment.
6. Amazon’s BPA-free baby shop isn’t exactly BPA-free â€” So noticed Z Recommends which has been all over the plastic health issue. DaddyTypes noticed the BPA items have since disappeared. Me? I’m using safe glass bottles and stainless steel sippys.
Have you written a nifty blog article, or noticed something spiffy online? Drop me the link via my comment form.