Monday, April 28th, 2008
Up for some reading? I’m out sick today. My boy and I were the last holdouts in the family for what locals call the Humboldt Crud.
Here are a few things found browsing my blogroll. I’ll be updating it this week. If you have a blog, drop a comment and I’ll check it out.
Charlie bit my finger [via Neatorama]
- Parents are such liars [A Family Runs Through It]
- The world’s first vegan Backyardigan cake [Kind of Crunchy Mama]
- Cute photo: Up to no good [Lumps of Clay]
- Cute photo: Is it just me… [Theledge.net]
- Cute Photo: Falling for My Kids [DadTalk]
- Baby Levi was born last Thursday [Little Sir Isaac] Uh oh, time to change the blog name.
- Baby Mwah was also born earlier this month [Mamanista]
- The fifth anniversary of a failed Apgar [Mother in Chief] This is a reminder that parents of challenged kids exhibit boundless inner strength, but secretly on the inside it’s not always so peachy. Her son Riley is living with a congenital heart defect.
- Can I get an Amen? [Mr. Big Dubya] With a new job and a third child on the way, Big Dubya almost bought the farm, but instead merely totaled his sport utility vehicle.
- The nursery is done [Abigail's blog] Distant relatives helped decorate the room by snail mail.
- A bittersweet night [Chief Family Officer] The abandonment of a highchair in favor of a Kaboost chair raiser at the dinner table had an impact I’d never guess. I have no experience with highchairs.
- The My Pee Pee Bottle was her husband’s idea [DaddyTypes] Go potty in a bottle? The how-to-use page is downright classy.
- Burp Armor for baby barf [BabyGadget] I’m completely okay with just using a hand towel.
- Camp Baby questions answered: well, sort of. [Baby Toolkit] Johnson & Johnson set up a feel-good event for 50+ mommy bloggers to talk up product safety. Hmm, the need for such an event says all I need to know about the company’s products.
- Advice needed: helping a toddler deal with a death in the family [ParentHacks] Okay, the family member in this case is actually a McDonald’s restaurant, but whatever.