Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
Five Links x2 for Looking, Volume 7
1. Photo gallery: Can I get my 5-month-old photographed with every presidential candidate?
3. The 20 most bizarre celebrity baby names. Fifi Trixibelle. That’s a keeper.
4. Teach your kid that his intelligence can grow and he’ll do better in school.
6. Parents in China buy toys not made in China. “The design is much better, unlike [made-in-China] toys that kids get bored with quickly because the quality isn’t good. Plus, they break easily.”
8. Curvier mothers have smarter kids. Mmmm, polyunsaturated fatty acids.
9. Daughters: “…in a few years this toddler will stand at the edge of the nation’s body-image vortex…”
10. Dollhouse Roommate Drama: “…their only common interest is the unicorn which they both dote on incessantly.”
And congratulations to Greg upon the renewal of his Daddy Type status.
See previous: more linky goodness.