Friday, September 28th, 2007
Roundup of Children’s Products Recalled in September 2007
Here is an at-a-glance rundown of children’s products recalled in September 2007 (photos after the jump).
Wow, what a difference a month of incriminating news coverage makes. Only 4 of 24 recalls issued this month were not toys. I guess that means the one (really, only one) employee assigned to toy safety at the Consumer Product Safety Commission has hired a student intern, or something.
- Kolkraft play yards (Travelin’, Carter’s Lennon, Sesame Beginnings, Jeep Sahara SE, Contours 3-in-1).
- Toby and Me jewelry play sets.
- Spinning wheel metal necklaces by Rhode Island Novelty.
- Floor Puppet Theaters by Guidecraft.
- Toy rake by Jo-Ann Stores.
- Knights of the Sword by RC2.
- Happy Giddy Gardening Tools and Childrenâ€™s Sunny Patch Chairs by Target.
- Thomas and Friends Wooden Railway Toys by RC2.
- Single post swing sets by BCI.
- Simplicity and Graco cribs.
- Novara Afterburner Trailer Bicycles by REI.
- Ohalee FA-A70 Youth ATVs.
- Big Big World 6-in-1 Bongo Band toys by Fisher-Price.
- Geo Trax Locomotive toys by Fisher-Price.
- Barbie accessory toys by Mattel.
- Moderne and Loft cribs by NettoCollection.
- Jubee bunk beds by d-Scan.
- X-15 Flying Model Rockets by Estes-Cox Corp.
- Mini Zooper Doll Strollers by Lan Enterprises.