Unusual Potty Doll: Baby Wee Wee by Famosa

Here’s an interesting wet doll for girls called Baby Wee Wee.

Step 1. Feed the doll water with a special baby bottle.

Video still image of a doll being fed with a baby bottle.

Step 2. Let the doll waddle around on his own as it shouts, “Mummy, wee wee!”

Video still image of a girl sitting down and talking to a doll that is walking.

Step 3. Watch the doll wave its hand over its crotch as pressure mounts in its plastic bladder.

Video still image of a baby doll moving its hand over its groin area.

Step 4. Your daughter pulls down the doll’s pants and lets the doll pee into a toy potty, sitting down… or standing up.

Video still image of a girl excited and surprised as her doll walks and waves its hand over its crotch.

Video still image of the doll's mid section with its shorts pulled down, revealing a flaccid plastic penis.

Video still image of a thin stream of water pouring into a plastic potty.

Yep, the doll is an uncircumcised boy with a flaccid plastic penis as crooked as Gonzo’s nose.

Check out the 18 second commercial on Youtube:

Marketing photo of the Baby Wee Wee doll.

The doll was sold in the United Kingdom for about £40 a couple years ago, but appears to be purely an eBay item now. It was made by the Spanish toy company Famosa­.

There are plenty of anatomically correct male potty dolls on the market that wet themselves, but they don’t usually waddle, grab themselves and talk” to the delight of their female captors.

This doll seems oriented toward girls who have graduated potty training and are into pretending to be mothers. What do you think? Appropriate for girls? For boys?

[Youtube link via We Beg to Differ]

Comments

23 Responses to “Unusual Potty Doll: Baby Wee Wee by Famosa”

1. Chief Family Officer says:

It doesn’t really help a girl learn how to use the potty, and it’s a little disturbing to boot. Definitely not for a girl, borderline for a boy.

Where do you find this stuff???

September 3rd, 2007 at 6:19 am

2. Laura says:

I saw this on The Soup this week! I think it’s hysterical. If someone were to give it to my son as a present, I’d try to use it to teach him how to potty train maybe, but I’m not at that point yet so I don’t know if it’d work. Funny though!

September 3rd, 2007 at 7:15 pm

3. Martha says:

That’s hilarious! I’ll let you know that Europe is still selling uncircumcised boy dolls. I purchased a potty doll for my son, and imagine my surprise…

I’m still laughing at the Gonzo comparison!

September 14th, 2007 at 12:56 pm

4. Lex says:

This is a completely inappropriate doll. It was actually marketed in the UK some years ago and the ad was pulled real quick. The jingle was “he’s a naught little boy when you try and see his toy” showing a mother and a group of girls standing over him giggling. I would love to see a company make a female doll anatomically correct, liken her vagina to a toy, and have a grown man and a few boys stand over and watch. And I do not mean just a hole, I mean real anatomy. The company is way out of line!

November 7th, 2007 at 10:27 am

5. Robert says:

I used to have a baby wee wee. If it wasnt for the blessed doll, i wouldnt be half the man i am today.

November 14th, 2007 at 1:39 am

6. cupcakequeen says:

I don’t think it’s all that disturbing. There are actually many dolls on the market that wet and talk. I bought one for my child she loved it. I think people are just really up tight about anatomically correct dolls in general.

December 22nd, 2007 at 9:13 am

7. mizzmizzouri says:

WOW! I’m convinced that this is the most disturbing child’s toy on the market since Teddy Rumpkins. Between possed talking teddy bears and moving plastic penis’ toy makers have gotten a little off track. However, it is funny.

“His Little Willy Moves And He’s Gonna Pee Pee”

December 22nd, 2007 at 9:25 am

8. Kit says:

Sorry, I just don’t see the problem with this toy. Sure it wouldn’t be all that useful as a tool for teaching girls to go potty, but as a toy it seems rather benign. Are we trying to pretend here that boys and girls don’t have different parts? At bathtime (or just when he’s feeling ‘free’), a little girl is likely to see that her brother is built a little different ’round there, so why not treat it like it doesn’t matter (as -and here’s the kicker- it doesn’t) and show her it still works the same as hers does.

Seriously, I don’t understand about what everyone is being so squeamish. It’s a toy.

December 23rd, 2007 at 11:51 am

9. disturbed says:

I think people are nutty when it comes to the human body. A doll that has a penis? OOOOO. Let’s get all bent out of shape! I mean after all…we wouldn’t want our children to think that people have genitals now, would we? LIGHTEN UP, PEOPLE.

December 28th, 2007 at 8:01 pm

10. Anna says:

As for the uncircumcised dolls being strange, I will let you know that 80% of the world’s men are INTACT.

October 7th, 2008 at 4:31 pm

11. Lcee says:

Ok….I just saw it on Soup. At first it was really funny but then I saw it on YouTube. Not so funny and yes, I would agree, it is def inappropriate. I was raised in South America and had lots of Brazilian friends. They are very open about their bodies and its’ parts. Our culture is very private about our privates. United Kingdom a little more open. I have kept that in mind. To each it’s own

October 11th, 2008 at 8:27 am

12. brett says:

Where do i buy one!!!!????!!!!

October 12th, 2008 at 8:40 am

13. jillian_bean says:

If anyone was curious it’s Teddy RUXBIN. I HATED that bear… Vh1 showed the toy WITHOUT its fur –just the robot parts!– & I never thought it was possible but the bear was even SCARIER.

Also, don’t quote me on my spelling of ”Ruxbin.” I’m too lazy to look it up. I’m on my phone and it’ll take forever!

My boyfriend & I have been shaking our heads in disbelief over this doll so much we need to schedule an appt with our chiropractor… THE DETAILS MAKE IT THAT MUCH WORSE! I’m not uptight by any means, but baby dolls are for fun… Those kinds of dolls are to tell the district attorney where the ”bad man” touched you! SHEESH!

October 12th, 2008 at 8:44 pm

14. anjii says:

Teddy Ruxpin.

As for this doll, I think the moms and girls pointing and laughing at him is a bad (and rude) marketing concept, but I have no problem with an uncircumcised, anatomically correct doll. Despite it’s original intent, I still think it could be used as a decent potty training doll for boys.

October 13th, 2008 at 10:12 am

15. mary says:

I too saw this doll on THE SOUP and had to ascertain whether it was for real or not! Im pretty liberal but for some reason this doll makes me uncomfortable….esp when the penis ‘comes to life’ at the touch and emits water. It seriously gives me the creeps. I

October 13th, 2008 at 4:54 pm

16. MyWillyMovesToo says:

It’s not the fact that the thing has a weenis, or that he pees from it, or that it’s uncircumcized. It’s that it pops up like he’s about to bust a nut that’s distrubing. Why the hell did they do that?

October 29th, 2008 at 12:58 pm

17. Haekel says:

I agree with what someone said earlier. Would we also see a commercial with a guy and his boys giggling at an anatomically correct female doll and calling her vulva a “toy” and giggleing at it. Then tell the boys that the girl is naughty when you play with her “toy”. WTF? No, that would be perverted, right? But this isn’t? This isn’t only perverted, but it is sick.

Whomever come up with this should be prosecuted.

October 29th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

18. Matt says:

What will they think of next? .. hahaha. Wait, I don’t want to know. I didn’t think it was actually real at first.

November 24th, 2008 at 7:43 pm

19. Jennifer says:

I don’t think the commercials were marketed well, but I think it’s a brilliant potty-training strategy for a boy. It’s just hilarious, if nothing else!! And acting uptight about it makes children think there is something wrong with them.

December 11th, 2008 at 8:31 pm

20. CPD says:

I agree, this is a nice doll for little boy’s potty-training but some people will think it’s perverted if you like girls playing them…

January 4th, 2009 at 10:41 am

21. peaches says:

at least the ad doesn’t show the girls aiming it for him when he pees, as we did when we babysat.

January 4th, 2009 at 3:57 pm

22. Jen says:

my grandmother bought my cousin and i two extremely life like dolls one male, one female w/ a life like just-cut umbilical cord, creases in the face adn the full on anatomy…for both…even little wrinkles in the balls now THAT was disturbing

April 23rd, 2009 at 1:15 pm

23. Cherie says:

Really cute doll. Uncircumsized is the normal way to be, it would look awfully strange cut like so many American boys are. Yuck!

July 31st, 2009 at 8:13 am