Friday, July 28th, 2006
Link Rodeo, Vol. 3
Link Rodeo is an experiment in sharing some of the content I come across in my daily travels… stuff that doesn’t merit a full write-up. Do you want to see the rodeo every day â€” or never again? Shoot me an e-mail.
- Finally there is a baby shower gift for sandwich artists (baby hoagie)
- Behold a Gnome-in-the-box! (Schylling makes neat toys)
- Give your kid a break. Maybe vegetables do taste bad (sensitive taste buds)
- Dr. Phil explains how to stop a temper tantrum (he’s a doctor AND he plays one on TV)
- Download classic children’s books as PDF files (the public library seems easier)
- The Crocodile Hunter lets his daughter kick her 2-year-old brother’s head (barefoot, so it’s OK) — the star’s manager says it was a joke.
- Fatherhood boosts brain development (if you’re a monkey)
- Bob the Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine are workaholics (or Nazis, if you saw last night’s Daily Show)
- Baby burrower bugs stinkinate to tell mom they are hungry (new meaning for poopy diapers?)
- HOW TO: photograph a birthday party (a bounce flash is a must)