Good Morning America & Babytalk Cover Contest

Note: Click to follow the 2009 contest on our updated page.

[This page is for the 2006 contest. Follow the link above for 2007.] Want to enter a baby contest this weekend?

The deadline for entries in the Babytalk Good Morning America (GMA) Cover Contest is Sunday, April 30, 2006.

Who: Babies 4 to 15 months old by April 30th.

What: A photo of said baby taken within the last month.

Format: Images in JPG or GIF format, at least 72dpi and under 3MB in size.

How: Complete the online entry form and upload your photo.

Please: If you enter the contest, post a comment here. Include a
link to your baby web site or e-mail me a photo (not the one you submit
to the contest though because that is against the contest rules).

Prizes: Eight semi-finalists receive a photo shoot in New York City. Two finalists are voted on by Good Morning America and Babytalk fans. The winning baby appears on the October 2006 Babytalk magazine cover and an episode of GMA, plus receives a three minute shopping spree at Babies ‘R Us. The runner-up receives a two-minute shopping spree.

Unlike the notably unswank Regis & Kelly Contest held a few months ago, you won’t face the possibility of footing a huge bill. Semi-finalists receive airfare, ground transportation, a three-night double occupancy hotel stay and $200 for meals, estimated as a $4,790 value. Sweet. See the complete contest rules.

Note: Click to follow the 2009 contest on our updated page.

Comments

48 Responses to “Good Morning America & Babytalk Cover Contest”

1. Melissa Martin says:

I entered the contest. Finally selected one of many beautiful pictures of my son. Will try to upload one to show you. Wish me luck! Won’t be screening any call till after June 30.

May 3rd, 2006 at 5:40 am

2. Melissa says:

Can’t wait until the May 8th deadline. Hope to get a call by June 30th! Why is no one posting on here. They wore out the Regis and Kelly blog.

May 4th, 2006 at 6:03 pm

3. Colleen Heilani says:

My son, Liam, is waiting to be discovered as the next Quizno’s baby. Wish my baby luck. Hoping to get a call by June 30th.

May 4th, 2006 at 9:01 pm

4. Amy says:

We are excited about this contest too! Our son was a finalist 3 years ago for this contest and it was a blast! The prizes were great and the trip to New York was amazing! The odds of lightning striking twice though are pretty slim! But maybe our precious blue eyed baby girl will catch their attention too! She’s our little super star no matter what! Check out her web page!

May 5th, 2006 at 10:46 am

5. tiffany says:

hey my dayghter Montana skye is also waiting to be grace the 2006 cover of baby talk wish her good luck and good luck yo all of yalls cutie pie

May 8th, 2006 at 10:00 am

6. Patrice H. says:

I am so excited about the contest. My little girl is so full of personality and adorable. She’s just waiting for an opportunity to show everyone in her pictures. But I have to say Babytalk has helped us this year! Thanks

May 16th, 2006 at 7:32 am

7. Melissa says:

Has anyone heard anything yet? Funny you say that about the Quizno’s baby. My friends always told me when I was pregnant that my child would be like that! And, I have to day, he loves eating as much as I do. Good luck to everyone! By the way, I love the name Montana Skye!

May 17th, 2006 at 3:58 pm

8. bridget says:

anyone heard anything yet? I submitted a pic of my 6mos old baby boy!

June 8th, 2006 at 2:40 pm

9. Laurie P. says:

I also entered my daughter in this contest and am waiting to hear something. Or should I say “hoping” to hear something? These pictures aren’t nearly as good as the one I entered. No matter what happens, I will always think of my baby as the cutest one of all!

June 10th, 2006 at 6:18 am

10. maria says:

I AM SO EXCITED AND ANXIOUS TO SEE IF I GET A CALL BY THE 30TH. MY BABY BOY,TREY HAS ALSO BEEN CALLED THE QUIZNOS BOB. ITS CRAZY! I WISH ALL OF YOU LUCK AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN NYC! SMOOCHES, MARIA AND TREY

June 14th, 2006 at 5:41 am

11. Melissa says:

I haven’t received a call, YET! I still have fingers and eyes crossed. Has anyone on this blog heard anything? Good luck to you all. Melissa and Ryder

June 14th, 2006 at 8:12 am

12. Heather says:

My son and I haven’t heard anything yet, either…
    Has anyone been contacted yet, or heard anything?

June 16th, 2006 at 8:31 am

13. Yumeko P. Simmons says:

My daugther Barbara is so full of life. We are so excited about the contest. I wish everyone good luck.- Yumeko

June 17th, 2006 at 9:09 am

14. JC says:

It is good to see that I am not the only mother that is crazy! That is what I get told when I tell people that my baby is going to win it!

June 17th, 2006 at 9:25 pm

15. BC says:

We entered the contest months ago but I just found you website

June 18th, 2006 at 7:52 am

16. bc says:

carsonclenney.com

June 18th, 2006 at 7:53 am

17. Melanie says:

We entered the contest a while back and havent heard anything..so hopefully we hear from yall soon. Good luck to everyone!!

June 18th, 2006 at 5:35 pm

18. Sharon says:

Hi,

Has anyone heard anything yet?

June 21st, 2006 at 11:54 am

19. Megan P says:

Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything? It is exciting at just the possibility.

June 21st, 2006 at 6:09 pm

20. Milly says:

i am so excited a send a picture of my first born, I hope they call!!!!!!!!

June 22nd, 2006 at 7:23 am

21. Erika Hymel-Watson says:

I also posted a picture of my child and am patiently awaiting the news, if anyone finds out about any winners, keep us posted.

June 22nd, 2006 at 1:52 pm

22. Heather says:

Still waiting…anybody heard ANYTHING yet?

June 23rd, 2006 at 4:49 pm

23. bridget says:

anything yet?? i hope a winner is here!

June 24th, 2006 at 2:50 pm

24. mia's mommy says:

still no news yet? i hope someone here hears soon!!

June 26th, 2006 at 9:26 am

25. kristy sanderlin says:

Hi I sent in a pic of my Dominic Jayden a few nonths ago as well so we are hopefully waiting for a phone call by June 30. good luck to all the babies.

June 26th, 2006 at 4:36 pm

26. tikela h says:

Anyone Heard Anything? Good Luck 2 All

June 27th, 2006 at 5:47 pm

27. tikela h says:

Anyone Heard Anything? Good Luck 2 All

June 27th, 2006 at 5:47 pm

28. kristy sanderlin says:

STILL NO ONE HAS HEARD ANYTHING YET MAYBE ALL OF US ARE VERY UNLUCKY AND NONE OF OUR BABIES WERE CHOSEN OR THEY COULD JUST BE WAITING UNTIL THE 30th TO NOTIFY ANY WINNERS A COUPLE MORE DAYS THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!! GOOD LUCK GUYS

June 27th, 2006 at 7:36 pm

29. Heather says:

Absolutely…good luck to everyone here…
    All of our babies are winners, anyway!! :)

June 27th, 2006 at 8:31 pm

30. Kenya Galbreath Sanders says:

It’s very close to June 30th and I am hoping to get a call soon. I am a very proud mother of a beautiful daughter who gets told everywhere we go about the great personality she has for a 8 month old.

June 28th, 2006 at 9:25 am

31. Sharon says:

Still no news???

June 28th, 2006 at 10:52 am

32. Jamie says:

I think that it is very hard to choose the cutest baby….when all our babies are the cutest and we all know it! So good luck to all, but there is no losers. If anyone receives a call please let the rest of us know!!

June 28th, 2006 at 2:39 pm

33. Jamie says:

June 28th, 2006 at 2:39 pm

34. Angela says:

I entered my third, (and last) daughter in this contest some time ago, but, just discovered this site. Like everyone, I was hoping to receive the call that Sara was a finalist. I think it’s now safe to assume that they’ve been chosen and notified. I’m sure any potential winners are instructed to keep the info hush, hush. We all know we have beautiful babies, and, of course, everyone’s opinion of “beautiful” is different. I’ll keep my fingers crossed and eyes open for another contest! Better luck next time! LOL!

June 28th, 2006 at 4:47 pm

35. Shelly says:

I entered my baby girl Adriana and am still hoping to hear something by the 30th.

June 28th, 2006 at 6:44 pm

36. maria says:

NO HAS HEARD ANYTHING YET? WE HAVE ONE MORE DAY! ITS DRIVING ME NUTS. I AM CONSTANTLY CHECKING MY PHONE LOL! :) STAY POSITIVE ANGELA UNTIL AFTER THE 30TH LOL. IF NE ONE HEARS ANYTHING LET US KNOW. PLEASE!!!! ME AND TREY

June 28th, 2006 at 8:34 pm

No news, but here are links to some parents who were thinking of, or did, enter their kids in the contest…

June 29th, 2006 at 12:39 am

38. erin schaeffer says:

havent heard anything yet

June 30th, 2006 at 1:18 pm

39. Jenn Krieger says:

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news about the finalists?

June 30th, 2006 at 1:27 pm

40. Tara Linhares says:

i havent heard anything yet either!

July 1st, 2006 at 4:40 am

41. Katrina Shackleton says:

I submitted my baby girls 8 monthold picture on April 30th. I don’t know how long it takes before anyone finds out who the finalist are.

July 1st, 2006 at 3:16 pm

42. debra wergland says:

well we didn’t hear anything- so goodluck to all!

July 1st, 2006 at 10:04 pm

43. Dei Dibert says:

I have been getting this call from NY that keeps mentioning about a June 30 decision. Do you think it could be for this contest?

July 5th, 2006 at 11:00 am

44. Stacy Landry says:

I thought I was The only one wondering what was going on!!! At this point I just want a respose whatever it may be.I sent a pic of my daughter Aubrey at 9 mos.with a mail-in entry form,I don’t even know if someone looked at the picture!!!

July 6th, 2006 at 8:22 pm

45. SC says:

I submitted my baby girls photo too, but havent’ heard anything yet either way. If anyone has any info please let me know. Good luck to those who may have been selected!!!

July 7th, 2006 at 11:01 am

46. CHAQUITA MILLER says:

I WAS WONDERING WHAT’S GOING ON WITH THE CONTEST, I HAVE NO IDEA IF MY BABY GIRL’S PICTURE WAS EVEN SEEN NEITHER DO I KNOW WHO WAS THE 8 FINALISTS!!!

July 20th, 2006 at 6:15 pm

47. Teresa says:

I entered the contest too and haven’t heard anything, I dont have access to the web often so if someone can send me a email and let me know if they’ve heard anything about the finalists. I’d appreciate it. Good Luck everyone!

August 16th, 2006 at 6:51 pm

Discussion on this post has moved to the Contest Finalists page.

August 17th, 2006 at 12:26 pm