Friday, April 14th, 2006
Cleaning Out Baby Bookmarks, Vol. 2
- Eat-N-Play Activity Cooler
is a portable cooler, placemat and playmat with attached toys. I spent
a lot of time looking at this thing and just can’t see when I would
ever use it.
- The Learning Tower
is a wooden stand with rails which helps your kid help you in the
kitchen. It looks to be quite a bit safer than standing on a chair to
reach the kitchen counter.
- And Then There Was Me
is a baby memory book for gay, lesbian and single parent families. It
features gender neutral language, pages for the sperm or egg donor and
all the typical topics every parent wants to document.
- The Inappropriate Baby Book: Gross and Embarassing Memories From Baby’s First Year.
- Baby’s First Tattoo: A Memory Book for Modern Parents is a book for truly alternative lifestyles.
- Between Me and You is
a series of reverse memory books. Give one to grandma and grampa with
the stated intent they are to fill it out and return it to you.
is what every mobile fa[s]t food kid needs. Organize your Big Mac,
supersize fries and large caffenine drink in a plastic try instead of
spilling all over your lap.
- Toddler Time-Out Mat
is for on-the-go parents who not only need to mark a precise cooling
off location for their naughty child, but take that location with them
- A swaddling photo tutorial eliminates any mystery about the process, courtesy of AdviceForBaby.com.
- The Roos is a book that deals with real life issues for joeys of same sex kangaroo parents. If only they made this book for human babies!