Thursday, November 3rd, 2005
Review: Silly Kilili duck slippers
Little Miss has a cool little pair of Silly Kilili duck slippers. How cool are they? Let me count the ways.
- Legions of toddlers have feet that resemble ducks â€“ each slipper featuring a lifeless duck head propped on top of a slipper. Not Little Miss. Her slipper is a webbed foot. She becomes the duck.
- Webbed feet compliment any ensemble. Clown costume? Stove top hat? Fairy wings? Mismatched red and blue socks? Perfect!
- Warm fleece and non-skid soles are perfect for our cold hard, slippery floors.
- The gait of a toddler looks a lot like a duck waddle. Complete the effect!
- They are offered in sizes for infants to adults.
There are also Silly Kilili frog, penguin and dinosaur feet. I bet you didn’t know all of these animals have the same webbed feet, just in different colors. There is also a line of silly hats, including one featuring blond pigtails.
We received the slippers as hand-me-downs. Little Miss loves to tromp around in them. At 16 months, she does exhibit excitement and preferences for different pieces of clothing, and most certainly, footwear. In researching this post, I was surprised to discover that I couldn’t find any other duck feet slippers, except for this pair of infant Flipper Slippers. Has Silly Kilili cornered the market?