Friday, September 9th, 2005
Five Shirts for Dads
Here are five shirt for dads…
- Daddy-O Rodeo saves you the torment of researching and buying a rocking horse. Oh, and it’s a real space saver when folded. Slide this shirt on, assume the horsey position and do your best Mr. Ed impression as your toddler climbs on your back. A saddle and reins are printed on the back of the shirt to complete the illusion.
- Cool Daddy baseball jersey â€“ A number one on the back. "Cool Daddy" on the front. Not so cool if you buy the shirt for yourself though.
- Soccer Dad lets you thumb your nose at all those soccer moms who have cornered the market on stereotyped parenting.
- Property of my kids 24/7 â€“ I have to ask. What about single-child families?
- World’s Greatest 010001000100000101000100 â€“ The message is geeky binary code, but gives enough of a clue that people can guess the meaning. If you’re hardcore, go with the 010001000100000101000100 shirt (it merely says "dad").
Sorry, I didn’t find any Ward Cleaver, Tom Bradford, Philip Drummond or Dick Van Dyke T-shirts. I would settle for Gary Coleman’s confused face and the words, "Whatchoo talkin’ ’bout Dad?"
Do you have a dad (or mom) shirt you wear? Please share the details.