Tuesday, August 30th, 2005
Ten Links to Ponder
- MOMS Club of Sunnyvale, Calif. â€“ Â“Does your mommies group have a board of directors? Take a look at their activities list.
- Baby Butt â€“Â€Â“ An unfortunately named store based in Germany.
- Daddy’s Tie â€“Â“ A plain tie that you put your child’s feet or hand prints on.
- Alien Baby on Board sign
- Hang In There Necklace â€“Â€Â“ It features the fat cat from Sandra Boynton’s children’s books.
- Baby’s First Flag â€“ Announce your new arrival to your neighbors, uh, after you order the flag and have it delivered by our of-so-swift postal service.
- Recaro child car seats â€“Â€Â“ Anything looks cooler next to a sports car, right?
- Kevin’s Fridge Magnets â€“Â€Â“ The original useless time waster. Make alphabet magnets say what you want. The messages have become decidedly raunchy in the last decade.
- Baby Clothes Swap â€“Â€Â“
Online garment trading? How is this practical after factoring in
hefty shipping charges and the consideration that many clothes are of marginal value (coming from hand-me-downs, garage sales or baby thrift shops)?
- The Amazing Race Season 8 â€“Â€Â“ The first "Family Edition" of the television series airs September 27 with 10 family teams. Hmm, will the Black family (40-year-old parents with an 8- and 10-year-old) race around the globe better than the Linz family (three brothers and a sister ranging in ages from an infantile 19 to a tired, old 24)?